Friday, September 11, 2009

10 Years from Now….. huhu...

Hopefully become truth..... InsyaAllah....

my target in the future!!!!

Insyaallah, if God give me a chance to stay in this world, I want to finish my study in 2 years from now and get my degree with a green flag. I would like to be an engineer, so that I can used the knowledge that I get after 6 years of my study in Medical Engineering Field.

I also, like to make my family happy on the same time I want them know how much I love them. For my finance, I need to be a careful person, so the money that I get I can buy a car and a house for my future asset and make my family happy with it. Make a serious relationship with a man, so I can marry and get a child; make my own family happy and still contact my lovely friends so, we can chat even though on that time we have a different status.


No comments:

Post a Comment